Students will be taken through the process of designing, planning, and constructing a Christmas themed chocolate showpiece.
Techniques will cover the complete process from the idea drawing the scale design, planning, and constructing with various finishing techniques for a theme that embellishes the magic of Christmas.
The course will include:
- Showpiece design and construction
- Planning and drawing your sculpture to full scale
- Materials and tools
- Casting and forming
- Using moulds
- Modelling with cold emulsion
- Carving and shaping
- Colourings and making colours.
- Spraying and painting
- Flower making
- Assembling and bonding
- Finishing and presentation
Includes all materials, lunch and refreshments, course notes and a certificate of completion.